2014 CYBER & DATA SECURITY RISK SURVEY: GATHERING DATA TO SHARE KNOWLEDGE
THE NEED FOR RELEVANT INFORMATION
When cyber-criminals hit big-name companies, the media love covering the fallout. As these headlines persist, expert studies and reports are created to help explain the ins and outs of cyber risk for the very large employer.
We need data, and that’s where you come in. If you share with us your thoughts on cyber risk, we’ll share with you what we learn. As a survey participant, you’ll be among the first to get this meaningful information.
- The prominence of cyber liability insurance
- Common risks facing similar employers
- Protections being used by other employers
- Typical levels of exposure for most employers
- A midsize or small public, private or nonprofit organization (basically, any non-Fortune 1000 employer)
- Involved in purchasing insurance
- A company executive or owner